Clients And refugees management information system
CARMIS is the solution to challenges faced by refugees and immigration sector. It is a complete case management solution with artificial intelligence. It allow agencies to comply with IRCC (iCARE) and other funder reporting requirements without changing their existing processes. CARMIS, case management software is a powerful solution which is available as desktop application as well as web base solution.
It is a locally developed application that enables agencies to manage their clients’ data
(Refugees, Walk-ins, Government Sponsored, Immigrants) with pre-defined business processes.
Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada, CARMIS is advocate of IT doing more for non profits and women in technology.
Data management can be a huge task for non-profit agencies especially when they don’t have in-house IT resources and or database management experts. Ad-hoc use of documents and spreadsheets often suffice immediate needs, but can cause long-term data sustainability and reporting challenge.
CARMIS includes a set of modules that allows agencies to:
- perform single entry client registration across agency with data sharing among departments effectively
- manage clients’ case with historical information trail
- measure performance and reach targets through one-click KPI and funder reports
- gain flexibility and adapt modules as the agency grows create, manage and schedule agency programs
- match volunteers, staff and clients with the agency program