CARMIS is the solution to challenges faced by refugees and immigration sector. It is a complete case management solution with artificial intelligence. It allows agencies to comply with IRCC (iCARE) and other funder reporting requirements without changing their existing processes.
CARMIS, case management software is a robust solution which is available as the desktop application as well as the web-based solution.
It is a locally developed application that enables agencies to manage their clients’ data (Refugees, Walk-ins, Government Sponsored, Immigrants) with pre-defined business processes.
SIMPLE . COMPREHENSIVE . COLLABORATIVE
- Client Profile Management
- Client search on more than 50+ parameters
- Settlement And Housing Modules
- Life skills management
- Casual workers offline & online reporting
- Automatic room occupancy and vacancy reports
- Detail case management for the client and the family
- Supports both family and individual base data recording
- Volunteer matching
- Events and programs management
- Scheduling of Events and agency programs
- and much more..
CARMIS can be implemented by any agency, following their existing business processes. Developed, hosted and supported entirely from Manitoba, CARMIS is an advocate of IT doing more for non-profits and women in technology.