- The First, Previous, Next, and Last buttons are used to navigate through records.
- The Add, Update, and Delete buttons perform their stated actions when applicable.
- The List and Search buttons are used for searching through records.
- The Form# and SetFile# fields are efficiency tools for speeding up your workflow.
- The Close button will close the most recently opened form.
- The Calc button will open a calculator.
Note that some buttons will become enabled or disabled based on the user's permissions and department.
Please find additional details below:
The Previous button will navigate to the previous entry.
The Last button will go directly to the last entry.
The Update button will unlock fields on the form, making them editable.
The Search button allows users to search for records based on specified search criteria.