Step 2: Once you are viewing an event on the Create/View Event form, the next step will be to click on "Online Form" at the bottom left.
If a form does already exist, then you should proceed to Step 8 (to review the form and update if necessary).
Step 4: Proceed to fill out the form's fields. There are multiple sections:
- Enabled field: this field allows you to manually enable/disable a form (e.g. if you want to enable/disable forms at specific times)
- Email field: these are the staff emails that will be notified when submissions are received for this form. Multiple addresses can be entered if they are separated by commas. For example: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Optional Fields: Here you can specify which questions you would like to ask each registrant. "Yes" will add the question to the form, "No" will remove the question.
- Information for participants: This will be a section of text at the beginning of the form that might provide information for people considering the event.
- Send Registration Mail to Clients: This will toggle whether clients are notified upon their registration being accepted, waitlisted, or declined for an event.
Step 6: Optionally, if you visit the other tabs of the form it is possible to modify the emails that clients receive upon their registration being accepted/waitlisted/declined for an event.
There will be default values here set as part of your agency's configuration. These defaults can be configured by administrators via Admin > Settings > Setup > Email Templates.
Step 7: Once you are finished with setting values, click Save.
Step 8: You can review the created form by clicking "Visit" at the top right.
(For instructions on updating this form, you can return to Step 3 and click "Update" instead of "Add").