CARMIS SOFTWARE FEATURES
Backed by 40+ years of software development expertise, CARMIS's comprehensive feature-set makes it the best client and refugee’s management software for the social service enterprises. Proudly Local – CARMIS is developed in Manitoba, Canada.
CARMIS provides following technical capabilities to the client which enhances the efficiencies of end users.
Simultaneous multi-page accesses
Users are able to access multiple data entry forms and reports simultaneously and thus review and compare the data as needed.
Single Data Entry
A good application design reduces the re-entry of same data elements again. Through this approach, CARMIS provides improved and error –free workflows to the staff.
Once user is logged into CARMIS, they have access to their own customized dashboards.
(iCARE - Immigration Contribution Agreement Reporting Environment)
- iCARE reporting formats pre-integrated. Enjoy the 3 step process to report to iCARE with integrated data quality and error checks
- Export your reports in Excel, Word and PDF formats for iCARE, other agencies and your own internal management reporting
- Staff will input data within the framework of industry accepted information standards, that are seamlessly integrated with iCARE requirements
- Control what your staff can view, add and edit through our robust roles based access management system
- View data change history on all key data entry forms. View the user activity logs within your organization’s privacy framework
PRIVACY, AUDIT & ACCESS MANAGEMENT
DISASTER RECOVERY MANAGEMENT
Automatic backups. We manage the backups in cloud based solution. Your IT team can automate the database backups in hosted solution.
Moving from an old legacy system?
Our experienced team will review your legacy system capability and can help you migrate the data to CARMIS.
Call us today to learn more: +1 (204) 421-1421.